Complaint Review: CACV

• Updated: Sat, October 15, 2011

• Reported By: Lynn — Hickory North Carolina United States of America
CACV
4340 Monaco Second Floor Denver, Colorado United States of America

CACV Sessoms & Rogers PA Stopping us from buying the house of my dreams Denver, Colorado

*Consumer Comment: contact Lemberg & associates

This is the first time I have sent in a report but if anyone out there can help me I would like very much. This company have been harrassing for more then 10yrs. saying we owe some terrible amount of money.

We had a credit card with a small credit line on it and we tried to pay it but the balance kept going up and now these people has taken the limit we owe to out of this world.

We would like to buy the house of my dreams and this is the only thing stopping us. can anyone help or advise my husband and I what to do to deal with these people?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2011 12:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CACV/Denver-Colorado-80237/CACV-Sessoms-Rogers-PA-Stopping-us-from-buying-the-house-of-my-dreams-Denver-Colorado-684025. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CACV

contact Lemberg & associates

AUTHOR: Fred96002001 - (U.S.A.)

sounds like you need to give Lemberg & associates a call they got me $5,000 from them harassing me and the way they violated federal laws and the fair credit reporting act.   contact them http://www.lemberglaw.com/  you do not pay if you do not win.