Complaint Review: CAI LI FAN

• Updated: Sat, July 02, 2011

• Reported By: KAREN — BRANSON Missouri United States of America
CAI LI FAN
FENG HUANG SHAN POST OFFICE Internet United States of America

CAI LI FAN AUSSIEUGGBOOT@YAHOO.COM SENT DEFECTIVE BOOTS, I RETURNED TO COMPANY, THEY PROMISED REFUND BUT NEVER SENT TO ME. I CONTACTED THEM MANY TIMES, THEY ALWAYS SAID IT WAS COMING. NEVER DID. PUTIAN CITY FU JIAN PROVINCE, Internet

In September, 2010 I purchased a pair of Ugg short classic sand color boots from this company.  I received them promptly, however they smelled so molded they were unable to be in the house.

I promptly contacted the company and they advised me to return to them for a refund. I sent them immedately, via ups ($65.37 to ship), I tracked shipment. they received boots on October 23, at 4:05 pm.

I paid $105.00 us dollars for the boots and shipping + $65.00 to return them,

I kept waiting for the refund or a new pair of good boots, they kept saying it would take about 30 days for refund.  I waited for 30, then 60 and still have not received a new product or a refund from this company,

They are not honest.  I was willing to accept another good pair of boots or a refund.  I ordered from this company in good faith, trusting they were honest and reliable.

I contacted the Board of Trade commission, and posted a negative comment on their website, however they never showed my review. They had all positive reviews, and its a lie.

Other people should beware of this company, they are not honest. They stole $175.00 from me.

I have paperwork verifying this information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2011 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CAI-LI-FAN/internet/CAI-LI-FAN-AUSSIEUGGBOOTYAHOOCOM-SENT-DEFECTIVE-BOOTS-I-RETURNED-TO-COMPANY-THEY-PROMI-748436. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CAI LI FAN