Complaint Review: CAI charleston advertising inc

• Submitted: Thu, January 24, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 24, 2013

• Reported By: Jennifer — Ladson South Carolina United States of America
CAI charleston advertising inc
1660 Savannah Hwy Ste. 315 29407 charleston, South Carolina United States of America

CAI charleston advertising inc Now going by CAG charleston adcertising group PRETEND ADVERTISING COMPANY charleston, South Carolina

I thought everything with this company seems a little shady right from the start when I first responded to the email they sent me regarding my resume. I figured I would give it a shot and when in for the interview. I now wish I would have saved my gas because it was nothing but a waste of time.

it took me forever to find the place because there are no signs. When I walked inthe atmosphere felt weird there was music playing loudly at the front desk.the girl welcomed me and told me that I will love working there. I found that odd considering I hadn't even been interviewed yet. When I was called in to speak to chasehe seemed very friendlyand charismatic I had a feeling right away it was a scam.

He was very vague at first promising me advancement within the company within 6 months. I kept asking him what type of work I would be doing to start and all he would say was advertising representative.after a long drawn out conversation he explained to me what I would be required to do. He also explained that until I made management I will be working solely off of commission at which time I politely got up told him thank you for wasting my time and promptly left.

essentially I would be a door to door Auto Glass salespersontrying to convince people to purchase new windshield. This may be an okay job for someone who enjoys spending their day going from house to houseand having the door slammed in their face or maybe someone who is as charismatic as chase and can sell a bucket of ice to an Eskimo. Unfortunately a pyramid scam is not for me. Figured I would let everyone know since I couldn't find anything referencing CAG.. only CAI. they probably changed names to keep people from being able to find out what kind of company they really are.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2013 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CAI-charleston-advertising-inc/charleston-South-Carolina-29407/CAI-charleston-advertising-inc-Now-going-by-CAG-charleston-adcertising-group-PRETEND-ADVER-1002626. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CAI charleston advertising inc