Complaint Review: CAL DEVELOPMENT GROUP

• Updated: Thu, January 05, 2012

• Reported By: sweetgirl25 — United States of America
CAL DEVELOPMENT GROUP
14B WORLDS FAIR DRIVE SOMERSET, New Jersey United States of America

CAL DEVELOPMENT GROUP I worked for jewel anderson he is nothing but a scammer he owes me 2,000 and he owes all of employees he writes back checks to companies he is a bad person to work for he is a rip off BEWARE ALL COMP SOMERSET, New Jersey

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: cal distributors

*Author of original report: ...........

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: New Location

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Jewel Anderson ties 12 month eviction record..

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: new business

*General Comment: Thanks sweetgirl25

*Author of original report: ex employee

*General Comment: Keep us informed

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: new business

*Author of original report: going after him

*General Comment: Go after him

I worked for Jewell anderson he is nothing but a rip off he owes me $2,000 and he is writing bad checks to companies and employees  he is a bad person to work for he keeps jumping around place
to place and he is going to try to do the same thing BEWARE OF ALL COMPANIES DONT WORK JEWELL ANDERSON He also haves  a facebook page look him up .....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2011 06:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CAL-DEVELOPMENT-GROUP/SOMERSET-New-Jersey-08873/CAL-DEVELOPMENT-GROUP-I-worked-for-jewel-anderson-he-is-nothing-but-a-scammer-he-owes-me-811526. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CAL DEVELOPMENT GROUP

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

cal distributors

AUTHOR: fedup2011 - (United States of America)

I just filled out a rip off report for Jewell Andersons new company, Cal distributors, warning people about it. If anyone would like to do the same, I suggest u do now. Thank you!

...........

AUTHOR: sweetgirl25 - (United States of America)

Lol I am so glad he got evicted he is nothing but a scammer and i didnt know he couldnt do anything for angle foods he writes back checks to everyone i just dont understand why he is still opening stores and he is not in jail. I cant stand him and i hope he goes  to jail for a very long time and he owes everyone do you know why he lost his job at acura dealer?

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

New Location

AUTHOR: ACURADEALER - (United States of America)

He was officially evicted from the 14b worlds fair drive Somerset Office.. He paid his rent with rubber checks.. What else is knew..

#4 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Jewel Anderson ties 12 month eviction record..

AUTHOR: ACURADEALER - (United States of America)

Lets make it three in a 12 month period... If anyone can figure out where he moves next, contact the landlord and let them know he was evicted from 14b and his prior location in Bound Brook.

There is an eviction notice posted on the front door of Jewel Anderson's Cal Development Group's Somerset Scam location.  Funny on the back garage door, he posted a note stating this office would be re-opening after the Holidays on January 5th... LOL...I can only hope he had left things of value inside his scam office for the landlord.

#5 UPDATE EX-employee responds

new business

AUTHOR: fedup2011 - (United States of America)

Does anyone know the name/type of new business he is opening? Im assuming he is opening his new company as cal distributers, but i believe he is opening a storefront business. I know he is not allowed to distribute angle foods because he has written a few bad checks there. Is it another rental world type of business? I would like to find his posts on Craigslist and flag them/warn people.

#6 General Comment

Thanks sweetgirl25

Thanks for the update. I will follow this closely. Hey- Why don't you go

into his new business and take about 2000 worth of stuff. What is he going to do, call the police?

ex employee

AUTHOR: sweetgirl25 - (United States of America)

I found out where here is opening this new business he also changed it to cal distributors he is calling around for other people to work for him I have the address its 225 roosevelt in in plainfield so now we all know where he works at he said he still haves the other one open in somerset which is a  lie he needs to jail

#8 General Comment

Keep us informed

AUTHOR: Patrick - (United States of America)

I don't see anything like that happening as there is a major investigation going on involving him. His whole life has been a lie. If he does open up a business I would like to show up and say hello to him onm openingday. Thanks-----

#9 UPDATE EX-employee responds

new business

AUTHOR: fedup2011 - (United States of America)

Jewell Anderson, to the best of my knowledge, is opening a new business near the south plainfield police station. I believe it is a rental world type of company. Ill try to find out where it will be and update everyone.

going after him

AUTHOR: sweetgirl25 - (United States of America)

Yes I already went to the labor department and the person called me back saying he closed the company and the phones are disconnected I tried the police but they didn't do anything. He haves a a fb page and he is lying about his employees being fired which is all a lie...we all walk out because he didn't pay us and then he is writing bad checks to his formal employees I want him in jail and i hope he gets what he deserves.

#11 General Comment

Go after him

AUTHOR: Patrick - (United States of America)

I would like to say I am sorry that you got ripped off. Ho too ripped me off. I am looking into every option to make sure he pays with his time. I am not interested in the money he stole from me. I feel sorry for the others he has ripped off like you. I promise to make sure that I will do everything to make him pay for his actions. He opened up the wrong can of worms. No one gets over on me and thinks it is O.K. I suggest you contact government officials like the new Jersey Labor board. I have relatives who are cops in that area. I will be filing charges against him tomorrow morning with the police. I filled out a report today. I also have a friend who works closely with NJ 101.5. Don't be surprised if he gets a little publicity. I have done work with and will be coming a member of the New Jersey Chapter of Certified Fraud Examiners. PLEASE contact anyone you can to hassle him as I will too until he is in jail. To actually hire someone, lie to them and write them paychecks on bad accounts, forcing them to pay bounced check fees is sick. MY rage is overwhelming for what he has done to you and your co-workers. Good Luck!

skywave