Complaint Review: CAL Development-Jewell Anderson

• Updated: Wed, December 28, 2011

• Reported By: fedup2011 — somewhere New Jersey United States of America
CAL Development-Jewell Anderson
14b world's fair dr. Somerset, New Jersey United States of America

CAL Development-Jewell Anderson JJ Anderson scam artist who will screw you, even though its Christmastime! Somerset , New Jersey

*Author of original report: dirtbag

*Author of original report: identify theft arrest!

JJ Anderson is a dirtbag who promises the world but delivers garbage! We worked 4+ weeks for him, did our job, then he decided that he didn't want to pay us. And he was nice enough to tell us he wasn't paying us our $2,000 5 days before Christmas! When I went in for my interview, the office was buzzing with people working, but when I started 3 weeks later there were 4 people left working in the office. Apparently the check he used to pay the staffing agency bounced and they pulled everyone from the office!

I should have known he was a dirtbag when he received 2 certified letters with "bad news" in them. Another indicator should have been when a guy (I'm assuming who was ripped off) stormed in the office demanding to speak with JJ and money! I'm not even shocked this happened. He seemed more and more of a dirtbag every time I met him. I don't like bad mouthing people, but this man is a dirtbag. I am warning you, please stay away from him! P.s. I also found out they own a company called "rental world" where many people quit because they went almost 2 months without a paycheck. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2011 02:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CAL-Development-Jewell-Anderson/Somerset-New-Jersey-08873/CAL-Development-Jewell-Anderson-JJ-Anderson-scam-artist-who-will-screw-you-even-though-i-811652. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CAL Development-Jewell Anderson

dirtbag

AUTHOR: fedup2011 - (United States of America)

He also has an STD

identify theft arrest!

AUTHOR: fedup2011 - (United States of America)

I found out recently that Jewell Anderson was arrested and served time for identity theft a while back! Not sure low lifes like him are allowed to open businesses and take peoples information and ss# on an application, but i suggest that anyone who has ever filled an application for any of his companies get identity theft protection!