• Report: #203264

CAL SPA
, U.S.A.

CAL SPA REDWOOD CABINETS MADE TO LAST A LIFETIME HA! CALIFORNIA

*Consumer Comment: redwood siding

*Author of original report: you are an idiot!

*UPDATE Employee: CAL SPAS WANT TO MAKE YOU HAPPY

*Author of original report: TO CAL SPA CUTOMER SERVICE

*UPDATE Employee: CAL SPAS WILL HELP YOU

It is bad enough that cal-spa has wripped off all these people and now they have the nerve to claim they are helping these people. I Also got ripped off by cal-spa. Our redwood cabinet started falling apart the first month. We had so many rounds with them that we finally just had to have a new cabimet built over the old one. It was cracking so badly after 2 years that parts of it were not even on the tub anymore. They were just setting up against the edge. Customer service was notified countless times and refused to do anything. Their advertisement ays thay their redwood cabinets are made for a lifetime of enjoyment. who's lifetime? I had a goldfish longer.Take my advice. Never buy a cal-spa.

BOB
WASHINGTON, Arkansas

Harvy
WASHINGTON, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2006 05:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CAL-SPA//CAL-SPA-REDWOOD-CABINETS-MADE-TO-LAST-A-LIFETIME-HA-CALIFORNIA-203264. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CAL SPA

redwood siding

AUTHOR: Dvick - (U.S.A.)

I am going through the same thing with my siding on my cal spa tub, the whole back is cracked and they want to charge me $200.00 for just one panel. It is supposed to be lifetime, I guess they don't stick behind their product.

you are an idiot!

AUTHOR: Harvy - (U.S.A.)

you just don't seem to get. I have already replaced the cabinet BEACUSE YOUR COMPANY WOULDN'T FIX IT!!! What good would it do for me to replace it? Besides you would want me to pay for it. you have enough of my money! If I were not a gentleman I would tell you where to put your "cabinet that is made from a synthetic material" ..... THE PEOPLE IN HERE ARE RIGHT WHEN THEY SAY THAT YOU JUST WANT TO MAKE YOURSELF LOOK GOOD IN HERE. ---- OFF!

CAL SPAS WANT TO MAKE YOU HAPPY

AUTHOR: Customer Care Supervisor - (U.S.A.)

Harvey,
Your case was never brought to my attention in the past and once again, we apologize that you did not get that resolution you were looking for. However, since you were experiencing problems with the redwood, we do have our Cal Select cabinets that is made from a synthetic material. This cabinet is Maintenance-free and highly durable,and our patent-pending Cal Select reflects the natural beauty of Clear Redwood, but is resistant to weathering and change.

If you are insterested in this type of siding, please let me know and I'll see what we can do for you.

TO CAL SPA CUTOMER SERVICE

AUTHOR: Harvy - (U.S.A.)

YOU ARE TOO LATE. THE CABINET WAS SO BAD THAT WE HAD TO HAVE ANOTHER ONE BUILT FROM SCRATCH WITH REAL WOOD. NOT THE UNTREATED PLY WOOD YOU PUT ON THEM. WHERE WERE YOU WHEN WE NEEDED YOU? NOW IT IS IN PRINT ON THIS SITE AND NOW YOU WANT TO MAKE UP TO US. FORGET IT! YOU SCREWED UP BIG TIME AND WE PLAN TO SEE THAT EVERYONE WHO VISITS THIS SITE SEES WHAT A RIP OFF CAL SPA REALLY IS!

CAL SPAS WILL HELP YOU

AUTHOR: Customer Care Supervisor - (U.S.A.)

Bob or Harvey,
We apologize for your frustration on your Redwood cabinet and for the lack of service that you feel you did not receive.

Please allow us the opportunity to assist you with this matter. Let me know what type of resolution you are looking for, if you need any redwood stain,replacement panels or if there is anything else that we can do. You may also e-mail me your request at ccsupervisor@calspas.com