• Report: #200817

• Submitted: Thu, July 13, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, July 27, 2006

• Reported By:washington District of Columbia
CAL SPA
, California, Nationwide U.S.A.

CAL SPA Message To Martin how about a little customer service California

*Consumer Comment: sure they will

*UPDATE Employee: CALL US BOB SO WE CAN TAKE CARE OF YOU

*Consumer Comment: GO J!

*Author of original report: i have to agree with the complaints

*UPDATE Employee: CAL SPAS BELIEVES IN CUSTOMER SATISFACTION

I have been reading reports on here about cal spa. I too have had some minor problems with my tub in the past and the customer service was less then responsive, I did finally get some action but it took forever and it was not major problems like these people have been experienceing.

I have a little news for you...we are the customer. We shouldn't have to make countless calls or write letters to customer service. One call should do it.

Now here is some advice to you. Take care of these compaints so that the comments in here will change or you will be writing rebuttles for the rest of your days with Ccal Spa. Perhapse if you did some of the rebuttals to your rebuttals might be good ones.

so fix the tub, the srereo, replace the lid etc....
Asking them to call again or offering them a care kit does not do it. I have to agree with these people. That is just bad customer service.

bob
washington, District of Columbia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2006 02:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CAL-SPA/California-Nationwide/CAL-SPA-Message-To-Martin-how-about-a-little-customer-service-California-200817. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CAL SPA

sure they will

AUTHOR: Harvy - (U.S.A.)

They are doing selective problem solving instead of fixing everyones problems. This site has let them know that their customer service is non existant and now they are doing as little as possible to satisfy as few as possible in hopes that someone on here will praise them. lol

CALL US BOB SO WE CAN TAKE CARE OF YOU

AUTHOR: Customer Care Supervisor - (U.S.A.)

BOB,
PLEASE GIVE US A CALL AND WE WILL TAKE CARE OF YOUR CASE. CALL 909-623-8781, PRESS OPTION # 1 AND ASK FOR A SUPERVISOR. MENTION THIS WEBSITE AND I WILL MAKE SURE YOU ARE TAKEN CARE OF TO THE FULLEST EXTENT.

GO J!

AUTHOR: Harvy - (U.S.A.)

Bob & J
You speak the truth. If cal-spa has their name on something, they can't say it's isn't their problem. When it comes down to it, They probably don't manufacture any of their stuff. They just use the parts and put them together. However, that does not excuse them from standing behind their product.

i have to agree with the complaints

AUTHOR: J - (U.S.A.)

MARTIN
IF IT IS PART OF THE TUB, IT IS YOUR PRODUCT, AND YOUR PROBLEM.I AM SURE MOST PEOPLE WOULD AGREE. YOU CAN'T PUT SOMETHING ON YOUR HOT TUB AND THEN SAY IT'S NOT YOUR PROBLEM BECAUSE YOU DIDNT MAKE IT.

AUTHOR: Martin - (U.S.A.)

I apologize if you feel that your spa problems in the past took long to resolve. If you are still having any issues, please let me know and we will take care of them.

We understand that you are the customer and the customer is always #1. You are right, it should not take nummerous phone calls on your behalf. Our Customer Care reps do are best to resolve every call with the first call. However, some calls may require further research but we do return our calls.

If you notice, most of these complaints are from the same person over and over and although we've tried our best to resolve that situation, it wasn't our product and it was beyond our control.

Each case is handled with care and so if you do have any outstanding issues, I would be happy to assist you and take care of your needs. Thanks again.