Complaint Review: CALASTROLOGY.COM

• Phone: 818-340-9007
  • Web:
  • Category: Cult

CALASTROLOGY.COM FALSE CLAIMS Internet

I am addicted to casino gambling and I had been losing, winning and losing. In my desperate attempt to recoup my losses and break the losing streak, I ordered from Calastrology.com a gambling wanga doll and the magic number square which they claim can make you win in lotto and other forms of gambling. Because I thought I had magic with me, I went to the casino the day I received my order with a big money on hand and did what they said I should do before I gamble. I was a fool to believe them that I will win because of the spell that the doll and number square will bring me that I wanted to win the jackpot and so I bet the maximum amount to get the jackpot. I went home broke and depressed that I threw the doll and magic square.

I wrote to them and asked them why I lost instead of win and they said that it is not an exact science and it will take time for the magic to work. Since I told them in my email that I threw the doll and magic square they told me that they cannot refund to me the amount I paid for those 2 orders which cost me $49.90 including the shipping cost to the Philippines.

Tonight I was about to go to their site again to order the lucky 7 number when I chanced upon the ripoffreport. I will never be so gullible to believe in their spell because if their spell is true, they could have used it themselves and won for themselves the lotto jackpot.

The date of purchase was May 28, 2008. Reference Number is 15110016132

Teresita
Manila
Philippines

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2008 09:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CALASTROLOGYCOM/internet/CALASTROLOGYCOM-FALSE-CLAIMS-Internet-356118. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CALASTROLOGY.COM