• Report: #205106

• Submitted: Tue, August 08, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, August 19, 2006

• Reported By:Cedar Hill Texas
CALIBER COLLISION CENTER
7300 Rosewood Ave. Fort Worth, Texas U.S.A.

CALIBER COLLISION CENTER Poor collision repair liars ripoffs Fort Worth Texas

*Author of original report: 08/19/2006

I was driving behind an 18-wheeler and he had a blow out and the tire did a lot of damage to the front of my car. It's a small car, BMW Roadster. I had no idea where to send the car to and the tow truck driver told me about Caliber. They were very nice when I called and told me they'd take their time so they'd get the car perfect. They lied.

After about two weeks I picked my car up and the idiot that brought my car around stood in front of one of the reflectors, I didn't notice anything at the time. Well, they had replaced a broken reflector with the same busted up one. My hood is uneven and now they said all BMW's have uneven hoods. The front wheel was messed up in the accident and it's still messed up. They didn't even look at it. The paint job looks like a two year old did it, while he was drunk and mad.

I called them the same day I picked the car up and was told I'd get a call back.....never did. I called three more times and was put on eternal hold every time. Was actually told once they'd order the parts but of course that's when I was no longer able to get through. Beware of these people, they're scam artist.

I filed a complaint with the BBB and they didn't bother to respond. They got the insurance money and that's all they care about.

Needless to say, I have a car in the garage that I am afraid to drive for fear the front wheel is going to fall off and it's also going to sit there because it looks so horrible.

D.
Cedar Hill, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2006 02:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CALIBER-COLLISION-CENTER/Fort-Worth-Texas/CALIBER-COLLISION-CENTER-Poor-collision-repair-liars-ripoffs-Fort-Worth-Texas-205106. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CALIBER COLLISION CENTER

08/19/2006

AUTHOR: D. - (U.S.A.)

The manager of Caliber contacted me today and they are going to repair my car. The guy, James, is no longer with the company and he had told no one about the problems with my car and obviously from many others. He was responding to the letter from the BBB so at least he's willing to fix my car and I feel assured that they will.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC