Complaint Review: CALIFORNIA ACRYLIC INDUSTRIES

• Submitted: Fri, March 13, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, March 23, 2009

• Reported By:NANCY Kentucky
CALIFORNIA ACRYLIC INDUSTRIES
1462 EAST NINTH STREET POMONA, California U.S.A.

CALSPACALIFORNIA ACRYLIC INDUSTRIES WORTHLESS WARRANTY POMONA California

*Consumer Comment: Breach of Warranty nonperformance under warranty

Hot tub failed. Took it to Spa Gallery in Lexington KY, where I had purchased it. they repaired with a new pump. Cal Spa and Spa Gallery both agreed it was under the manufacturers warranty. Cal Spa said they would send a credit to Spa Gallery, Spa Gallery would not honor the credit. I had to pay $226.00 to get my spa back. Classic case of customer caught in the middle of feuding manufacturer ( Cal Spa) and the dealer (Spa Gallery). Now it is broke again, just 11 months after the last fiasco with these two business dead beats. A gal named Charlcy runs Spa Gallery, wacthout for her, she is a real peace of work. I have no idea how i am going to get it repaired this time

Tom
NANCY, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2009 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CALIFORNIA-ACRYLIC-INDUSTRIES/POMONA-California-91766/CALSPACALIFORNIA-ACRYLIC-INDUSTRIES-WORTHLESS-WARRANTY-POMONA-California-433855. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CALIFORNIA ACRYLIC INDUSTRIES

Breach of Warranty nonperformance under warranty

AUTHOR: Mile High Downer - (U.S.A.)

CALIFORNIA ACRYLIC INDUSTRIES, INC Cal Spas tubs
Customer Service Department
1460 East Ninth Street
Pomona, CA 91766
1.800.225.7727
FAX: 1-909-629-3890

I too am not getting CALIFORNIA ACRYLIC INDUSTRIES, INC or the dealer to repair my tub.

I have been writing letters, making demands and getting no response form CALIFORNIA ACRYLIC INDUSTRIES, INC.

I was smart enough (at 1st) to get CALIFORNIA ACRYLIC INDUSTRIES, INC to agree that the tub was broken; now even the dealer agrees that the tub is broken; however, nether are agreeing to fix the tub.

Nether will contact me!!!!! The dealer has now told me to never call again!!!

I am thinking a class action needs to be brought; for the lack of them both not living up to their warranty.

My tub failure could have started a fire and now the tub is unusable- because of the risk of unattended consequences per CALIFORNIA ACRYLIC INDUSTRIES.

Since I have all my personal and business calls monitored; I can prove what I say.