Complaint Review: CALIFORNIA GRILLS & SPAS - PATIO & GRILLS DESIGNS - ALEX RODRIGUEZ

• Submitted: Wed, March 12, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, December 10, 2008

• Reported By:MIAMI Florida
CALIFORNIA GRILLS & SPAS - PATIO & GRILLS DESIGNS - ALEX RODRIGUEZ
5557 NW 72nd Avenue MIAMI, Florida U.S.A.

CALIFORNIA GRILLS & SPAS - PATIO & GRILLS DESIGNS - ALEX RODRIGUEZ Do not Be a Victim , Do Not Buy From California Grills & Spas DBA Alex Rodriguez " The Scammer" Miami Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Cal Spa issue not California Grills

*Author of original report: CALIFORNIA GRILLS & SPAS - PATIO & GRILLS DESIGNS SCAM CONTINUES

Ive been reading all the previous reports from this Company and I need to Include my story here , California Grills & Spas in Miami are just a Plain and Simple Scam , Alex Rodriguez is the Biggest Liar and Scammer in the Grill & Spa Industry. I almost got Scammed by this Con Artist but thanks to my Credit Card company I didnt Loose my Money .

On April of 2007 I left a $7000.00 deposit paid with my credit card for a Swim Spa that cost about 16,000.00 , lucky me I left the deposit using a credit card , after several weeks and months and run arounds ,Alex Rodriguez " The Scammer" started giving me different excuses and no product , after I noticed that this guy was trying to Scam me I contacted my Credit card company and suddenly the Scammer showed up at my house with my Swim spa.

Now I have some warranty Issues with my Swim Spa and the guy can no longer be found. also I contacted CAL SPAS And they told me they are no Longer their Authorized dealer in Miami , BEWARE Of this guy. do not buy anything from Him. he is a total scammer. I went to several other Spa and grill companies in the Miami and broward area and they all tell me they now this Scam artist. I hope my story helps and if someone is organizing a Class Action Lawsuit against this Scammer I would like to be Part of it. Thanks

Do not Buy from California Grills & Spas
MIAMI, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2008 10:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CALIFORNIA-GRILLS-SPAS-PATIO-GRILLS-DESIGNS-ALEX-RODRIGUEZ/MIAMI-Florida-33166/CALIFORNIA-GRILLS-SPAS-PATIO-GRILLS-DESIGNS-ALEX-RODRIGUEZ-Do-not-Be-a-Victim-Do-317448. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CALIFORNIA GRILLS & SPAS - PATIO & GRILLS DESIGNS - ALEX RODRIGUEZ

Cal Spa issue not California Grills

AUTHOR: California Grills & Spas - (U.S.A.)

Customer purchased a spa from California Grills. The warranty was issued by Cal Spas. We cannot do work on a spa unless we are authorized to do so by the manufacturer. Cal Spas however, does stand behind all there product.

CALIFORNIA GRILLS & SPAS - PATIO & GRILLS DESIGNS SCAM CONTINUES

AUTHOR: Esr performance - (U.S.A.)

SEPT 05 2008

My Spa Purchased from California Grills & Spas in Miami from Alex Rodriguez needs warranty Repairs and Mr Alex " The Scammer" Rodriguez is nowhere to be found , I call this place over 50 times in a 2 week period and not a single response from this company , This Guy is a Total Scammer , Please beware ,Do not do business with this company , Dont get Scammed , I will be Posting more as I follow up to see if I ever get my SPA Fixed.....