Complaint Review: CALL-ONE COMMUNICATIONS, Premier Movie Pass

• Submitted: Fri, September 29, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, September 29, 2006

• Reported By:Vale Oregon
CALL-ONE COMMUNICATIONS, Premier Movie Pass
1262 Wood Lane, Suite 103 Langhorne, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

CALL-ONE COMMUNICATIONS, Premier Movie Pass ripoff Had know permission to withdraw any money, When finally caught they refused to speak so we could understand them or give me a manager. Phone calls after phone call the withdraws would not quit Langhorne Pennsylvania

ripoff! They had know permission to withdraw any money, When finally caught they refused to speak so we could understand them or give me a manager. Phone calls after phone call the withdraws would not quit. Calling and fighting with them all summer long We finally got "Margret" (us bank lady) to freeze that account and make me a new one. The old account supposibly could not be closed out.? Anyways we filed a police report and ( I was told) we copied, nortorized and faxed 6 mos of 49.95 and 19.95 withdrawls from my account. After Margret and I threatened them with the police report and Lawyer they agreed to pay me back my money and long distant calls. A few more months went bye and nothing ever moved in that account. Talking to Margret atleast once a week, mysteriesly $90.00 appeared in the account. Excited I ran to Margret and said Look there paying me back.
She sadly informs me that out of pitty, she stuck the money in there. Saying I'm sorry Cathy were not getting any money back we waited too long too recover it now. Please dont tell, about the money because cause i could get in trouble. I stormed out the door and called the company that ripped me off and they said they never recieved the fax. Went back up to Margrets office and confronted her. She fumbled around and finally found it all still burried on her desk. Mad I openend another account with another bank. Yet they still will not close both my old accounts. Told me I have to go to where i opened them at to close them. Help! Havent used either account in 5 mos. Left enough money there to cover accounts until they split up the money in both accounts. And now somehow I'm over drawn hundreds of dollars. One lady says she'll help and the other says to call where I opened it up at and get them to close it out. Both accounts! help!

Cathy
Vale, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2006 10:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CALL-ONE-COMMUNICATIONS-Premier-Movie-Pass/Langhorne-Pennsylvania-19047/CALL-ONE-COMMUNICATIONS-Premier-Movie-Pass-ripoff-Had-know-permission-to-withdraw-any-mon-213359. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CALL-ONE COMMUNICATIONS, Premier Movie Pass