Complaint Review: CALL ONE UNLIMITED

• Updated: Tue, May 10, 2005

• Reported By:EL DORADO Arkansas
CALL ONE UNLIMITED
, California U.S.A.

CALL ONE UNLIMITED Ripoff they told me if you will send us 3.95 we will send you $ 200.00 in a shopping card that i can use they told me i don't half to put no money on it but i never got it. it's been at least two month's Orange California

I GOT A CALL ABOUT FEW MONTHS AGO FROM CALL ONE UNLIMTIED SAYING THEY WILL SEND ME $ 200.00 ON A SHOPPING SPREE CARD AND I ASKED THEM DO I HALF TO PUT MONEY ON IT THEY SAID NO ONLY IF YOU SEND US $ 3.95 AND WELL I DID BUT I NEVER GOT MY SHOPPING SPREE CARD AND THEY TOOK MY MONEY IN THE MIDDEL OF APRIL FOR $149.90 AND THEN I CANCELD IT WHEN I FOUND OUT AT THE END OF THAT MONTH AND THEN THEY TOOK ANOTHER $ 149.90 AND ANYWAY THERE GOING TO TRY TO JUST SEND ME A CHECK FOR ONLY $ 149.90 . BUT I WANT ALL OF MY MONEY PLUS $30.00 APIECE FOR THE TWO CHECKS THEY THEY GOT.

I HAVE CALLED THEM OVER AND OVER AGAIN I HAVE E-MAILED THEM BUT THEY WILL NOT E-MAIL ME BACK .ALL I WANT IS ALL OF MY MONEY FOR THE TOTAL OF $ 359.90 I DON,T WONT NO LESS THAN THAT BACK OFF OF THAT ONE .

P.S. THEY WHERE DRAFTING IT OUT OF MY CHECKING ACCOUNT they also said that i can go to JcPENNY,S TO SHOP AS WELL A CLOTHING STORE

Nancy
EL DORADO, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2005 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CALL-ONE-UNLIMITED/California/CALL-ONE-UNLIMITED-Ripoff-they-told-me-if-you-will-send-us-395-we-will-send-you-20000-142202. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CALL ONE UNLIMITED