Complaint Review: CALLER ADVANTAGE

• Submitted: Sat, October 04, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, July 01, 2009

• Reported By:EWA BEACH Hawaii
CALLER ADVANTAGE
PMB 204/2063 MAIN ST. OAKLEY, California U.S.A.

CALLER ADVANTAGE AKA VALUE BENEFITS OF AMERICA UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES ON CREDIT CARD OAKLEY California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Please contact me

I noticed some charges on my credit card bill that I did not know what it was for but I called the number listed beside the charge. At first I kept getting a recording that said that they were experiencing a High Volume of Calls (Well gee I wonder why?) I finally got through & spoke w/a girl named Marissa who sounded aggravated already (probably from arguing w/previous callers), I could even hear another operator in the background arguing with someone else.

Marissa claimed that on or about August 15, 2008, I was solicited by one of their telemarketers and that I had authorized a charge for $2.95 but because I did not cancel within 10 days I was being charged $19.95 monthly fee and there was also a $10.00 activation fee. I had no idea what in the world she was talking about, & I thought to myself, am I getting sooo old that I can't remember what I did or should this chick get off the crack!!!!??? I was so irritated at that point, that Marissa said at best, she could refund the $19.95 charge and close the account, however, she would not be able to refund the $2.95 shipping fee (for something I never got) or $10.00 activation fee. I then asked for her supervisor (Sharon) who also gave me the same song & dance. I told them to go ahead and reverse the $19.95 charge and she agreed to close the account and I got a cancellation number from them.

As the day went on, I thought, I really don't remember placing this order and then it dawned on me to check my phone bill because I only use my cell phone, I have no land line phone. What do you know, no incoming calls on or about that day, August 15, 2008....from Caller Advantage!!!

I am so sick of what is happening with all these Pathetic Compulsive Liars!!! Are they so dumb and lazy that they can't earn a living honestly???? And for all the people answering the phones for the Low Lifes, what goes around comes around full circle. Beware......May you choke on your profits!!!!

Pissed off
EWA BEACH, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2008 10:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CALLER-ADVANTAGE/OAKLEY-California-94561/CALLER-ADVANTAGE-AKA-VALUE-BENEFITS-OF-AMERICA-UNAUTHORIZED-CHARGES-ON-CREDIT-CARD-OAKLEY-378414. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CALLER ADVANTAGE

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Please contact me

AUTHOR: Mike - (U.S.A.)

Please contact me regarding this situation. I'd like to get this resolved for you. I can be reached at 800-366-2467 ext. 113.

Mike