isolated

• Updated: Mon, March 25, 2013

• Reported By: anne — covington Georgia
CALLOUS CLEAR
79 TWO BRIDGES RD FAIRFIELD, New Jersey United States of America

CALLOUS CLEAR telebrands customer care CHARGED ME AN EXTRA $6.99 TO MY ORDER WITHOUT ASKING ME TO MY CHARGECARD. FAIRFIELD, New Jersey

I ordered one item from Callous Clear and at the end when I hit order they added another item for $6.99 to my charge card with out my premission and there was no way to stop the tranaction. I bet they are doing this to everybody that buys from them.  I ordered on line.  It is not the money that makes me so mad but that they can get away with charging my charge card for extra money and I have no say about it. If I had known I would have never ordered from them. They need to be stopped.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2013 09:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CALLOUS-CLEAR/FAIRFIELD-New-Jersey-07004/CALLOUS-CLEAR-telebrands-customer-care-CHARGED-ME-AN-EXTRA-699-TO-MY-ORDER-WITHOUT-ASKIN-1037757. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CALLOUS CLEAR