Complaint Review: CALVARY PORTFOLIO SERVICES,

• Submitted: Mon, August 20, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, March 15, 2008

• Reported By:Gary Indiana
CALVARY PORTFOLIO SERVICES,
P.O. BOX 1880 VOORHIES, New Jersey U.S.A.

CALVARY PORTFOLIO SERVICES, PROFESSIONAL RECOVERY SERVICES, I HAVE NEVER USED A PORTFOLIO SERVICE IN MY LIFE. I DO NOT OWE THIS BILL. VOORHIES New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: Calvary Portfolio Services is the debt BUYER.

I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF EITHER OF THESE COMPANIES. I HAVE NEVER USED A PORTFOLIO COMPANY IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!! THE SERVICE DATE THAT IS LISTED ON THE BILL IS A DATE IN WHICH I HAD ALREADY BEEN UNEMPLOYED FOR NEARLY A YEAR DUE TO AN INJURY AT WORK. I DO KNOW THAT THERE ARE AT LEAST A DOZEN MEN IN THE SAME AREA WHERE I LIVE WITH THE SAME NAME AS MINE. I DO NOT OWE THIS BILL!!!

Harry
Gary, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2007 09:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CALVARY-PORTFOLIO-SERVICES/VOORHIES-New-Jersey-08043/CALVARY-PORTFOLIO-SERVICES-PROFESSIONAL-RECOVERY-SERVICES-I-HAVE-NEVER-USED-A-PORTFOLIO-268775. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CALVARY PORTFOLIO SERVICES,

AUTHOR: A. - (U.S.A.)

I just wanted to let you know that Calvary Portfolio Services is a debt BUYER. They outsource their purchased debt [delinquent credit cards, etc] to 3rd party collection agencies like the one who called you, Professional Recovery. They should have been able to tell you what the original debt was.