Complaint Review: CAMCO Capital Acquisitions And Management Company

• Submitted: Thu, February 05, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, February 05, 2004

• Reported By:Naples Florida
CAMCO Capital Acquisitions And Management Company
P.O. Box 5087 Rockford,, Illinois U.S.A.

CAMCO Capital Acquisitions And Management Company ripoff, sent letter stating I owed $4,315.15 For an Acct with Chase Bank which I never had Rockford Illinois

I received a notice that I owed $4,315.15 for a Chase Bank acct.and I do not and never had one. I called CAMCO to see what this was about, it said to call Jean Grey @ 866-230-2985 Ext. 834, between 8:00 AM and 8:00 PM (CDT) Monday thru Friday.

They askedme for my reference # above my name and I gave it to her and she said she did not have anything on that # then asked me my Name, address and phone number, when I called they answered the phone and I said I had to contact jean Grey @ Ext and she said she was Jean and then went into the reference number and when she said she did not have anything for that reference Number I got suspicious because I did not need the Ext. # so I thought it strange hung up and am trying to get Info. from Chase Bank.

I feel that this is a rip off On all 6 of my Credit cards I would never accept a credit line higher than $3,000 because I do not want to over extend myself. I felt something was wrong and went to search engine & saw the rip off reports on this Company and was thrilled to see something was being done & published about this rip off Company I feel is just stealing peoples Identity and threatening to damage your credit. Thank you

Naples, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2004 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CAMCO-Capital-Acquisitions-And-Management-Company/Rockford-Illinois-34134-1356/CAMCO-Capital-Acquisitions-And-Management-Company-ripoff-sent-letter-stating-I-owed-431-79345. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CAMCO Capital Acquisitions And Management Company