Complaint Review: CAMCO Capital Acquisitions Management

• Submitted: Fri, April 23, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, April 23, 2004

• Reported By:washington District of Columbia
CAMCO Capital Acquisitions Management
P.O. Box 5087 Rockville, Illinois U.S.A.

CAMCO Capital Acquisitions Management ripoff Rockville Illinois

I have been harrassed by CAMCO for a couple of months concerning a debt that over 14 years old. They have indicated that they have investigated me and so forth. When I menyion the age of the debt, and how no0ne of the previous debt holder gaveme a song and dance or harrassment, CAMCO offered to settle if I sent a chack, for less than the actual amount they claim I owe. However what was most startling to me was the fact that they asked for my checking account number (no other agency has ever asked for my personal banking information). This proppted me to go online and the first site that came up when I entered Capital Acquisitionh Management, was this site saying that the company was a ripoff!

I told this to CAMCO, and restated that now I am even more skeptical of their claims given the amount of time that has passed, and the fact that I have a clean credit record.

DO NOT GIVE OUT YOUR PERSONAL BANKING INFORMATION TO ANYONE YOU ARE UNFAMILIAR OR UNCOMFORTABLE WITH.

T
washington, District of Columbia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2004 08:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CAMCO-Capital-Acquisitions-Management/Rockville-Illinois-61101/CAMCO-Capital-Acquisitions-Management-ripoff-Rockville-Illinois-88682. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CAMCO Capital Acquisitions Management