Complaint Review: CAMCO Capital Aquisitions and management company

• Submitted: Fri, February 20, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, February 20, 2004

• Reported By:Sunnyval California
CAMCO Capital Aquisitions and management company
None Rockford, Illinois U.S.A.

CAMCO Capital Acquisition Rip-off! They are requesting payment on an oustanding account that is 14 years old. Never had open an account with the company they are claiming. Rockford Illinois

I recieved a letter and phone call telling me that I have to pay $3,155.30 put they will accept $500.00 to close the account (CitiBank). I do not recall that 14 years ago I opend an account. The claim that if I do not make a payment my credit will be demage and will never be able to clean-up my credit. I all of the credit reports that I have gotten I have never since this in the past. I recently open an account the Citibank. I do not speak english and if some does contact me I would like it to be in spanish if not contact my daughter Maribel Escalante by clicking on the rebuttal button.

Sunnyval, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2004 03:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CAMCO-Capital-Aquisitions-and-management-company/Rockford-Illinois/CAMCO-Capital-Acquisition-Rip-off-They-are-requesting-payment-on-an-oustanding-account-th-81181. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CAMCO Capital Aquisitions and management company