Complaint Review: CAMCO (ROCKFORD)

• Submitted: Sat, August 07, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, August 07, 2004

• Reported By:hiawatha Iowa
CAMCO (ROCKFORD)
303 N MAIN ROCKFORD, Illinois U.S.A.

CAMCO ZAK MASTERS FROM CAMCO SCREWED ME OVER ROCKFORD Illinois

Watch out for this company!

I have spoken with many collection people in the past and have been trying to clear up my credit for years. Around the end of July(since this I have moved to another state), I got a call from this sweet talking fellow named Zak Masters from aka/camco in Rockford,Ill, that had been sending me letters,I even had my number changed but he still found me and even left notes with my nextdoor neighboor to have me call him at his office.

After a long talk about my visa from 1990 this guy broke me down and got in my head then made me feel as if i was getting a great deal. I wanted to send the money in myself but again I was talked into giving all my check info over the phone. After I gave this man the check, the next day I get a settlement letter in the mail for 400.00 less than what I gave this guy on the phone, by the time I called the bank the money was gone and Zak Masters was not to be found.

Watch out for this guy he sounds like a phone sex operator and is taking peoples money!!!!

Beth
Orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2004 09:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CAMCO-ROCKFORD/ROCKFORD-Illinois-61119/CAMCO-ZAK-MASTERS-FROM-CAMCO-SCREWED-ME-OVER-ROCKFORD-Illinois-102618. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CAMCO (ROCKFORD)