Complaint Review: CAMCO

• Submitted: Thu, March 11, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, March 11, 2004

• Reported By:GREENVILLE South Carolina
CAMCO
303 N. MAIN ST ROCKVILLE, Illinois U.S.A.

CAMCO CAPITAL ACQUISITIONS & MGMT ripoff ROCKVILLE Illinois

THESE SLEEZEBALLS CALLED MY HOME FOR THE 1ST TIME ON LAST EVENING TRYING TO COLLECT ON A DEBT THAT I HAVE NEVER HAD AN ACCT WITH. THEY CLAIM TO STATE THAT I OWED $1900 TO NATIONSBANK FROM 1991. I DON'T THINK SO. WOMAN, BETH SHERWOOD CALLED & WITH A QUICKNESS I INFORMED HER THAT I HAVE NEVER HAD AN ACCT W/ NATIONSBANK. AFTER ASKING HER ALOT OF QUESTIONS, SHE COULD NOT PROVIDE ANY ANSWERS AND PROCEEDED TO GET A "FLR MGR" ON THE PHONE. HE YELLED AND THREATEN, AND SO DID I. I TOLD HIM TO NEVER CONTACT ME AGAIN. I WILL BE SENDING A CEASE & DESIST LETTER ALONG W/ A VERIFICATION.

MY THING IS THIS, I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON MY CREDIT REPORTS SINCE 2002 & NOT ONCE HAVE THESE PEOPLE BEEN ON MY REPORTS. I HAVE SINCE PURCHASED A HOME (11/03) AND NOW THEY WANT TO COME OUT OF THE WOODWORK? I DON'T THINK SO!

Rhonda
GREENVILLE, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2004 09:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CAMCO/ROCKVILLE-Illinois-61101/CAMCO-CAPITAL-ACQUISITIONS-MGMT-ripoff-ROCKVILLE-Illinois-83524. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CAMCO