Complaint Review: CAMCO

• Submitted: Tue, April 22, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, April 22, 2003

• Reported By:Plattsburgh New York
CAMCO
PO Box 5087 Rockford, Illinois U.S.A.

CAMCO Aka Capital Acquisitions & Management Company consumer rip-off fraud, took $500.00 from me. Rockford Illinois

*Consumer Suggestion: They cannot threaten to place it back on your credit report nor tell you that you have a judgement when you do not have one.

I'm still waiting for the paperwork regarding my agreement with CAMCO. They threatened me with the Department of Treasury. Telling me I had two days before they reported me and that there was a judgement against my credit.

Everytime I have contacted this company I get: "we will mail that out to you", or a voice recorded message that disconnects me. They said, an old bill from my marriage which was eight years ago. I can't believe I got scammed, $500.00. I would like to file a report with the Illnois Attorney General's Office.

Screwed

Sonja
Plattsburgh, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2003 03:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CAMCO/Rockford-Illinois-61125-0087/CAMCO-Aka-Capital-Acquisitions-Management-Company-consumer-rip-off-fraud-took-50000-f-53981. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CAMCO

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Scott - (U.S.A.)

They will not send you anything because they will resell the remaing part of the debt after the possibility that you reaged it to another scumbah agency who will be calling you shortly. I would suggest getting that illinois attorney general complaint, a ftc complaint, and the AG in your own state. There is also an attorney who has ton of lawsuits out against Scamco. What they did was illegal. They cannot threaten to place it back on your credit report nor tell you that you have a judgement when you do not have one.