Complaint Review: CAMCO

• Submitted: Tue, February 17, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, February 17, 2004

• Reported By:73052 Oklahoma
P.O Box 5087 Rockford, Illinois U.S.A.

CAMCO ripoff Another CAMCO scam Rockford Illinois

CAMCO got me. I owed a credit card bill and when they called I was more than happy to get it paid off and done with. I set it up to have 50$ taken out of my checking account every payday. I have paid off the bill. BUT, CAMCO never paid the people I owed the money to and now I have to pay it again. The credit card company has told me they have never at any time used these people to collect for them. I have filled a report with the FTC and will be calling a class action lawer to try to get my money back. Watch out for these people. One thing I want to know how is it they are not in JAIL.

73052, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2004 07:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CAMCO/Rockford-Illinois-61125/CAMCO-ripoff-Another-CAMCO-scam-Rockford-Illinois-80759. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CAMCO