Complaint Review: CAMCO

• Submitted: Tue, April 13, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, April 13, 2004

• Reported By:Sedona Arizona
913 N. Main St., Rockford, IL 61103 Rockford, Illinois U.S.A.
  • Phone: 877-298-0825
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

CAMCO- Capital Acquisitions & Mgmt Harrassed at workplace & home. Identified me with home address, ss#, said I owed $$, NO! Send me proof! Rockford Illinois

Toward the end of March I was called at the workplace, loud woman asking me why I didn't pay....I said, what and who? I don't have any deliquencies.... Prove it, I said....she knew my ss# then put some strong arm on the phone yelling at me...I hung up...next day a message was on my work phone and several attempts following. Then my home number (unlisted) was called repeatedly. I have filed complaint with FTC and will proceed tomorrow with attorney general. I rec'd letter in mail saying I owed some amount to some company and had 30 days to respond. I am responding with a letter with charges and may invoke a class action lawsuit and suggest anyone out there being harrassed do the same!

Sedona, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2004 09:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CAMCO/Rockford-Illinois/CAMCO-Capital-Acquisitions-Mgmt-Harrassed-at-workplace-home-Identified-me-with-home-87556. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CAMCO