Complaint Review: CAMERA EXPO

• Submitted: Wed, August 20, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, August 20, 2008

• Reported By:Lille Other
CAMERA EXPO
8135 VINELAND AVENUE ORLANDO, Florida U.S.A.

CAMERA EXPO A FRENCH TOURIST WHO IS STEAL BY THIS COMPANY ORLANDO Florida

First sorry for my english language wich is not very well...

I'm french I have doing a 15 days trip in Florida from 8/3/2008 to 8/18/2008.

I have buying an I Pod touch 16GO to this company the 8/6/2008.

The sellers tell to me it's 590 dollars but if i write a good appreciation to camera expo orlando on a paper sheet it's will be 500dollars (without states taxes) to this i pod.

I don't remenber the apple web site prices when i buy it but the seller wich speak a little french have say to me we have the same price than apple web site.

I trust the sellers and i have buying this i pod.

The 8/16/2008 i was on miami beach and i have see on a apple center the same product for 400dollars (same price on apple web site).

The apple sellers said to me camera expo is an independant sellers and they don't do anything to me...

Camera expo wants also sell to me a old i phone and said it is the latest version.

It was steal by this company for 100dollars and i don't know what i can do against this company to repair the damage.

The trip was very nice but i'm very disapointed by this story.

Coul you help me and tell me what i can do against this company?

Sbastien
Lille
France, Metropolitan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2008 12:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CAMERA-EXPO/ORLANDO-Florida-32821/CAMERA-EXPO-A-FRENCH-TOURIST-WHO-IS-STEAL-BY-THIS-COMPANY-ORLANDO-Florida-364825. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CAMERA EXPO