Complaint Review: CAMPOS CHARTERED LAW FIRM, CONSUMER PROTECTION LAW CENTER, IFC DEBT, 800CCD.COM

• Submitted: Thu, October 23, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, October 23, 2008

• Reported By:WARSAW Indiana
CAMPOS CHARTERED LAW FIRM, CONSUMER PROTECTION LAW CENTER, IFC DEBT, 800CCD.COM
PO Box 170 Syosset, New York U.S.A.

CAMPOS CHARTERED LAW FIRM, CONSUMER PROTECTION LAW CENTER, IFC DEBT, 800CCD.COM GOT US TOO Syosset New York

We were taken by this company too. I wish we would've gotten out sooner. After 2 months of calling every day to get a status of my refund after we cancelled our contract I finally got an answer - only it was to call Hess Kennedy Receivership. This number reffered me to another phone number where I have left multiple messages and never received a call back. I finally found a website with a claim form to file on them and in the meantime we are in the process of filing for bankruptcy. This was the worst mistake we have ever made. Why can't we get answers from anyone?

Leslie
WARSAW, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2008 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CAMPOS-CHARTERED-LAW-FIRM-CONSUMER-PROTECTION-LAW-CENTER-IFC-DEBT-800CCDCOM/Syosset-New-York-11791/CAMPOS-CHARTERED-LAW-FIRM-CONSUMER-PROTECTION-LAW-CENTER-IFC-DEBT-800CCDCOM-GOT-US-TOO-384188. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CAMPOS CHARTERED LAW FIRM, CONSUMER PROTECTION LAW CENTER, IFC DEBT, 800CCD.COM