- Report: #991533
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: CAMPUS111
CAMPUS111P.O.Box 218268 Columbus, Ohio United States of America
CAMPUS111 USA111, Jianwen Li, Joy Selling bad quality tablets, ripping off money, sending incomplete orders Columbus, Ohio
Chronological list of events:
1. Won THREE tablets with Ebay item 281019824999 and paid $260.07 in total ($82.69 per item), on 12/17;
2. Ebay auction page was updated by Campus111 with UPS tracking number 1Z78V29W4278644488 on 12/18;
3. Between 12/20 and 12/23 interchanged emails with Campus111 where I do indicate the UPS tracking 1Z78V29W4278644488 is not valid, and Campus111 assuring that was the right tracking number. All emails received were from China, so Jianwen Li or Joy is not located in Ohio;
4. I opened a complaint case because didn't receive my items;
5. On 12/24 was shipped only ONE tablet under USPS 9405510200828607281648, and received it on 12/28;
6. Communicated through Ebay dispute and Ebay messages to seller that were missing TWO items; 7. Seller recognized errors and cowardly blamed others during the shipping activity, and assured that the TWO tablets are going to be shipped. I have several messages from Campus111 with several apologies;
8. Campus111 escalated the complaint and provided the delivering number 9405510200828607281648 as proof of a complete transaction;
9. Ebay closed the case based on the above, and I have been stolen $178.01 by Campus111, under Ebay nose and eyes.
Besides, the tablet I received is of poor quality, and often frozen, so anyway is a complete loss for me (at the moment). Already appealing the case at Ebay, but wanted to communicate that I am other victim of this thief, liar, robber, and scamer. Also, investigating in how to file a demand against Campus111, Jianwen Li, and other persons that that work in such fraud company (such as Jenny, and Susane).
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2013 08:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CAMPUS111/Columbus-Ohio-43221/CAMPUS111-USA111-Jianwen-Li-Joy-Selling-bad-quality-tablets-ripping-off-money-sending-991533. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.