Complaint Review: CAN Health Herkimer House

• Updated: Tue, July 15, 2014

• Reported By: Christy — George Iowa
CAN Health Herkimer House
Mill Road Industrial State Linglithgow, Other United Kingdom

CAN Health Herkimer House Major Rip off. Said charge would be $4.95 for shipping, then charged my card $89.99. Now refuse to give refund Linglithgow Other

I am disabled.  I was hoping to loose weight, and since my back and legs don't work, walking isn't an option.  I heard abouth this via an advertisment on facebook.  I signed up to get the free month trial, paying $4.95 or shipping.  They then charged my account $89.99 and when I called to request refund, the customer service rep was very rude, and absolutly refused to help me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2014 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CAN-Health-Herkimer-House/Linglithgow-Other/CAN-Health-Herkimer-House-Major-Rip-off-Said-charge-would-be-495-for-shipping-then-c-1162171. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CAN Health Herkimer House