separated

• Updated: Tue, February 05, 2013

• Reported By: Megan — Harrisburg Pennsylvania United States of America
CAN IV, LLC
999 Peachtree Street NE Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

CAN IV, LLC d/b/a Dandy Cash Cash Advance from DandyCash, aka CAN IV, LLC d/b/a Dandy Cash Atlanta, Georgia

I'm so sad that I didn't research thoroughly enough before giving some company - all of my personal and banking information....and I haven't received a phone call as promised (from DandyCash.com a website that doesn't work) within an hour of my "e-signature" of their Cash Advance contract forms...

Luckily I have an extension on my Google Chrome that copies and screen prints everything/anything I so choose - so I have my "Agreement" with these different companies (the name changes throughout the application process, and then throughout the actual advance agreement, I've noticed), and I also have the "Yay! We're gonna call you, and your $200 you're in desperate need of is on its way!" confirmation page after sending these people some type of binding contract that I can't even attempt to wrap my brain around...

I started off going to a website called loanlenders24. [continued below]....
.....com, which I filled out the initial application with - then, I was redirected to dandycash.com/dandycashcom.com (per browser history) to finalize the agreement with this "lender" so I could get the phone call they spoke of, and then my $200.

On the agreement, the lender is listed as:

CAN IV, LLC d/b/a Dandy Cash
999 Peachtree Street NE, Atlanta GA 30309 (which I Google mapped - it's a huge complex...couldn't find any info on a cash advance suite in that building, though)

I dug a bit further - almost in tears by now, I came across another site (dirtcheappayday.com) which listed a place called "Instant Cash LLC" without an exact street address, but same zip code as Dandy Cash/DandyCash claims...and that phone number is 404-817-7556.

While I was reading this agreement I just sent to god knows where - I noticed Dandy Cash & DandyCash are used interchangeably. They also keep referring to Delaware law, when they are supposedly in Georgia.

I feel so terrible for anyone and everyone else who is feeling or has felt the way I currently do.  I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy, and I hope someone comes up with some type of answers, or at least to hear that someone actually GOT MONEY from these people!!

...incredibly embarrassing, and now feeling quite disgusted with so easily being taken advantage of without even thinking... (because I normally would have researched, first, if it wasn't such an emergency)

I wish everyone else the best of luck, and ask to be kept up to date on any new findings people may have! I also have the "forms" I've kept copies of, if they're needed/requested. Thanks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2013 07:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CAN-IV-LLC/Atlanta-Georgia-30309/CAN-IV-LLC-dba-Dandy-Cash-Cash-Advance-from-DandyCash-aka-CAN-IV-LLC-dba-Dandy-Cash-1009529. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CAN IV, LLC