Complaint Review: CANADIAN SECURITY ACADEMY

• Reported By:Brampton Ontario
CANADIAN SECURITY ACADEMY
1043 Bloor Street West TORONTO, Ontario Canada

CANADIAN SECURITY ACADEMY THIS COMPANY IS A RIP OFF ARTIST TORONTO Ontario

I fell victim to this Security Company as well as many other individuals. They promise you full time employment after completing their one day training course at the University of Toronto.

I picked up my certificate about 4 days later. Was given a fax number to send my resume, and was told that they will respond within a day. no such thing. i called them several times within 3 weeks, and got no satisfaction. They have 2 addresses. i called both offices, and got the run around from them. The guy that promises the jobs, is ignorant. His name is Mike Provost. He pushed me off the phone promising to call back within a day. I emailed them and got no satisfaction from them either.

Save your money. they are rip off artists. i lost my job ad wanted a change. they suckered me in, and took my money, and delivered nothing. I dont know how they sleep at night.

BEWARE OF CANADIAN SECURITY ACADEMY...RIPP OFF SHARKS

Lindsay

Brampton

Mugsy1966
Brampton, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2009 08:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CANADIAN-SECURITY-ACADEMY/TORONTO-Ontario-M6H-1M4/CANADIAN-SECURITY-ACADEMY-THIS-COMPANY-IS-A-RIP-OFF-ARTIST-TORONTO-Ontario-462449. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CANADIAN SECURITY ACADEMY