• Submitted: Thu, June 18, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, June 18, 2009

• Reported By:Brampton Ontario
1043 Bloor St. West. 3rd. Floor Toronto, Ontario Canada

i visited the Canadian Security Academy on Bloor street, to apply for a Security Guard Position. Their employment advertisement is placed in several employment papers such as Employment News.

First of all, their name is not located on the business sign that is in front of the building. The building is a lawyers office. I had an interview with Robert, and he informed me that they train individuals for a position as Security Guard. Was told the price for the training was $250.00. The training would take place at the University of Toronto. I pay the $250.00 and wait for the course date. Was promised a job within days of receiving my certificate. Called them several times to verify that I would receive a job after training.

The course date came, and I completed the one day course. The following week, I picked up my certificate at their Sheppard Avenue location. Spoke with a guy by the name of Mike Provost. He was one of the most ignorant persons I have ever met in my life. He gave me a contact to apply at Garda Security, and also a fax number to send my resume to. By sending my resume to this number, he informed me that they will contact with a day to set up an interview. That was another lie. That fax number is probably their own fax number.

I have called them several times, and no response. I even spoke to Robert one day, informed him about the complaints online about them, and he said to ignore them. Biggest bunch of idiots I have ever came in contact with. They are liers,scam artists, and crooks. Save your money

Brampton, Ontario

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2009 12:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CANADIAN-SECURITY-ACADEMY/Toronto-Ontario-M6H-1M4/CANADIAN-SECURITY-ACADEMY-THIS-COMPANY-IS-A-SCAMBEWARE-Toronto-Ontario-462641. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CANADIAN SECURITY ACADEMY