Complaint Review: CANDY KING OF AMERICA

• Updated: Thu, December 06, 2012

• Reported By: JD — san dimas California United States of America
CANDY KING OF AMERICA
PLANTATION FLORIDA PLANTATION, Florida United States of America

CANDY KING OF AMERICA STANLEY GLADSTONE AND HIS ASSOCIATES ALSO RIPPED ME OFF. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY THE RESTITUTION IS TAKING SO LONG, LAST I SPOKE WITH THE FLORIDA COURT REP, SHE SAID THERE WOULD BE ADDITIONAL INFORMATION I fell victim to Candy King of America ! PLANTATION, Florida

*General Comment: I ALSO FELL VICTIM TO THIS SCAM

I fell victim to Candy King of America back in 2003, I believed in what they were selling, and was very excited to start my business. However, it didnt work out, after the misleading information given to me about the simplicity of the vending business and the outrageous claims they made about how much money I was going to make, finally proved to be a bold face lie. At this time, I would really like to know if anyone out there knows the status of the restitution he was ordered to pay the victims.

As of last October 2011, I spoke to a clerk at the court house and she said there would be additional information and possibly a final verdict on the monies owed by the end of 2011. Let me know if anyone out there has any useful or new information, thanks.

JD

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2012 04:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CANDY-KING-OF-AMERICA/PLANTATION-Florida-/CANDY-KING-OF-AMERICA-STANLEY-GLADSTONE-AND-HIS-ASSOCIATES-ALSO-RIPPED-ME-OFF-DOES-ANYONE-838589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CANDY KING OF AMERICA

#1 General Comment

I ALSO FELL VICTIM TO THIS SCAM

AUTHOR: 75032 - (United States of America)

I also fell victim to this scam and am awaiting restitution of some sort. I did get notification today that Gladstone is being moved to a halfway house, but nothing about restitution. We were out, when everything totaled up, to the tune of about $20,000. I know that we will get pennies on the dollar but something is better than nothing. If you hear anything else please post it here so that I will get an email notice about it. Thanks!