Complaint Review: CAPITAL ACQUISITIONS And MANAGEMENT COMPANY = CAMCO

• Submitted: Wed, March 03, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, March 03, 2004

• Reported By:Houston Texas
CAPITAL ACQUISITIONS And MANAGEMENT COMPANY = CAMCO
P.O. Box 5247 Rockford, Illinois U.S.A.

CAPITAL ACQUISITIONS And MANAGEMENT COMPANY = CAMCO another rip-off attempt Rockford Illinois

Like most posters on this board, I received a letter from CAMCO dated February 5, 2004 referencing a Citibank account number and an amount due totalling almost $3,300.00. My first expression to my husband was "What the h***is this?" He went on the internet right away and found this precious site with so many useful info. I just got off the phone with Citibank and surprise, surprise, they do not recognize the account number. I was told I am in good standing with them with my current account.

I have not received any harassing phone calls YET but I know they are looking for me because someone has been calling my parents'home every day since January asking for me.

I am sending a certified C&D this week and will report them to the FTC, BBB, AG as instructed in some of the posts.

Thank you again. I am looking forward to the day when CAMCO is shut down for good.

J
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2004 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CAPITAL-ACQUISITIONS-And-MANAGEMENT-COMPANY-CAMCO/Rockford-Illinois-61125-0087/CAPITAL-ACQUISITIONS-And-MANAGEMENT-COMPANY-CAMCO-another-rip-off-attempt-Rockford-Illin-82654. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CAPITAL ACQUISITIONS And MANAGEMENT COMPANY = CAMCO