Complaint Review: CAPITAL CHOICE CONSUMER CREDIT

• Submitted: Thu, November 29, 2001
  • Updated: Mon, August 02, 2004

• Reported By:
CAPITAL CHOICE CONSUMER CREDIT
7349 NW. 34TH STREET MIAMI, Florida U.S.A.

capital choice consumer credit PHONE NUMBERS AND ADDRESS,AND PRES.

*Consumer Comment: THE CONSTANT LIES OF CASTELLA MARBLE

*0:

Yes I would like to say thank you to everyone that has posted there stories... I received my letter today and I thought I would check it out on the net first and found all these reports.. Needless to say I will not be doing this.. But I all so went to the better business bureau page and found all kinds of phone numbers and address and even the president of the company here is the web address if any one needs it..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CAPITAL-CHOICE-CONSUMER-CREDIT/MIAMI-Florida-33122/capital-choice-consumer-credit-PHONE-NUMBERS-AND-ADDRESSAND-PRES-8374. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CAPITAL CHOICE CONSUMER CREDIT

THE CONSTANT LIES OF CASTELLA MARBLE

AUTHOR: JOE & KIM - (U.S.A.)

The owner of the company (German Suarez) has promised and lied so many times about being at my house (he lied to his partner saying he was working here when he wasn't) and finishing my granite counters that I and my 4 children have not had any sink for 3 months (it was supposed to have been finally done by July 10th) although, we have been told it would be done every day now since June 2004- it is now Aug 2004.

We have given the owner plenty of time to resolve this. First, he leaves the country for Columbia and lies about a death in his family (we found out from a family friend of his that no one had died and he was in town calling another customer who happens to be the friend who recommended this idiot and is now very unhappy themselves.

He has done terrible work on the edges, made promises that were already a part of the original contract and has CONSTANTLY LIED about everything from when he would be at the house to what he would do to the death in his family which is a horrible excuse not to do the work, etc. We plan on calling the local T.V. news to have it reported live. And, we have NEVER felt the need to do this type of thing.

GERMAN SUAREZ-0WNER OF CASTELLA MARBLE IS:a fraud