Complaint Review: CAPITAL CITY FORD

• Submitted: Mon, February 09, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, February 09, 2004

• Reported By:NEW ORLEANS Louisiana
CAPITAL CITY FORD
E. WASHINGTON ST INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana U.S.A.

FORD MOTOR CREDIT - CAPITAL CITY FORD ripoff, LEASE VEHICLE, GET INTO A WRECK AND WITHIN SIX MONTHS THE ENGINE BLOWS. INDIANAPOLIS Indiana

I leased a ford expedition. I have gap insurance through Ford which would cover me in case of and accident. I was involved in a car accident. It would require my entire front to be replaced. My car stayed in the shop for a month.

I did not authorize Ford to begin work on my car and when I came to get my belongings from the vechicle the entire front cap was off. I got my car back. I went back and forth with ford tring to get my truck warranteed out. I advise these guys that this vechicle was not right.

Within six months the engine blow. The customer rep stated that I should have checked my engine more carefully. He stated that the radiator had a hole in it. I told this guy so because ford just replaced the radiator. Ford Motor Credit said that they did not care just send them their care notes. Needless to say they eventually sold the truck and said I old 17,000.00+ dollars. This was my third lease and 5 ford.

Tell you anything. These guys if they would let the insurance total the vechicle would have had to come out of their own pocket. The fixed the vechicle and missed the little guy over. This has turned my world upside down.

James
NEW ORLEANS, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2004 04:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CAPITAL-CITY-FORD/INDIANAPOLIS-Indiana-46226/FORD-MOTOR-CREDIT-CAPITAL-CITY-FORD-ripoff-LEASE-VEHICLE-GET-INTO-A-WRECK-AND-WITHIN-S-79782. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CAPITAL CITY FORD