Complaint Review: CAPITAL CREDIT ALLIANCE

• Submitted: Thu, April 01, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, April 02, 2004

• Reported By:cleburne Texas
CAPITAL CREDIT ALLIANCE
P.O.BOX 46101 LAS VEGAS,NV.89114 LAS VEGAS, Nevada U.S.A.

CAPITAL CREDIT ALLIANCE BIG SCAM ARTIST! RIP OFF! THESE PEOPLE ARE GOOD THE WAY THEY COME ACROSS! nothing less than a ripoff scam! LAS VEGAS Nevada

*Consumer Suggestion: file a criminal complaint

I recently joined Capital Credit Alliance on March the 30th.And yesterday i tried to close my membership.At that point a lady by the name of Julie Torix-emp.# 28630,she then tried to sell me a better membership to keep my account open.She said that she could put off my membership fee's for 90 days,so that i could keep the account.And then stated that i would not be billed until then,she then went to say that.She would send my catalog's to me at no expense,along with my pin no# to use my cash card.

Well to make a long story short,rip-off report flash a window for me to use,so i did.something said check out this company in the better business burea.And this company popped up over 225 time's.

So i got on the phone and called this company up they put me through several employes.The last person i spoke to i informed them that i'am an Private Investigator.
They then had no problem closing out my account!

Thank you so much,Rip-off reports!

Tiffiny
cleburne, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2004 10:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CAPITAL-CREDIT-ALLIANCE/LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-46100/CAPITAL-CREDIT-ALLIANCE-BIG-SCAM-ARTIST-RIP-OFF-THESE-PEOPLE-ARE-GOOD-THE-WAY-THEY-COME-86215. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CAPITAL CREDIT ALLIANCE

#1 Consumer Suggestion

file a criminal complaint

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

Contact your bank and file a dispute over the ACH withdrawl from your account. they'll get your money back! Then file a criminal complaint with your local police and contact the Nevada Attorney General. The person you want to talk to at CCA is Ruth Adams. Tell her Bob sends his best. She threatened to kill me last year when she got her sorry ass shut down by the police!
As for the number you're trying to call, don't waste your time. It's probably like the last phone bank they had when they cheated me. It was in India!