Complaint Review: CAPITAL CREDIT ALLIANCE

• Submitted: Thu, January 24, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, January 24, 2002

• Reported By:COPPERAS COVE TX
CAPITAL CREDIT ALLIANCE
P.O.BOX 46101 LAS VEGAS, Nevada U.S.A.

CAPITOL CREDIT ALLIANCE SCREWED UP OUR MARRIAGE

*0: BANK ERRORS

I RECEIVED A CALL ABOUT A PROGRAM THAT WOULD HELP IN CORRECTING BAD CREDIT. I WAS DESPERATE,TO CLEAR MY NAME,SO I AGREED AND GAVE THEM MY BANK NUMBER.

A FEW DAYS LATER I CALLED THEM BECAUSE I WASN'T SURE THAT I COULD AFFORD TO GIVE THEM THE MONEY.A RECORDING SAID THE PHONE WAS NOT IN SERVICE.I PROCEEDED TO CALL THE BANK AND PUT A "STOP PAYMENT"ON THE CHECK.I STOPPED PAYMENT ON AUG.13,2001,BUT BECAUSE OF A BANK ERROR THEY WERE GRANTED AN AUDIT DEBIT FOR 200.00.

THE AMOUNT WAS 199.95. THE BANK WAS LOOKING FOR 200.OO. I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM THIS PEOPLE AND I AM VERY MAD!!!!!!!

BY THEM TAKING THE MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT, IT CAUSED ALOT OF PROBLEMS FOR ME.THE PROGRAM WAS SUPPOSED TO HELP ME NOT HURT ME! I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE ARE SUBJECTED TO SUCH SCAMS.

MY EX COMMON-LAW-HUSBAND STOLE ALL THE MONEY FROM THE BANK AND STOLE MY CHECKS AND BOUNCED THEM ALL OVER. EVEN THOUGH I REPORTED THE THEFT TO THE POLICE AND THE BANK, NOTHING WAS DONE TO HIM. INSTEAD THEY CAME AFTER ME.

THEY WOULD TAKE ANYTHING I DEPOSITED AND DRAGGED ME THRU THE COURT SYSTEM TIME AND TIME AGAIN. THEY FILED THEY NEVER CHARGED HIM. AFTER HE GOT INTO AN ACCIDENT,I GUESS THEY FELT SOORY FOR HIM AND STILL CONTINUED TO COME AFTER ME.

THAT IS WHY THIS PROGRAM WAS SO IMPORTANT TO ME.MY CREDIT NOR MY WORD IS WORTH A DIME NOW. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE!!!!ALL

THIS IS AFFECTING MY NEW HUSBAND AND MY MARRIAGE, AND ALL I CAN DO IS SHRINK INTO MY SEAT.

Virjeanna
COPPERAS, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CAPITAL-CREDIT-ALLIANCE/LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-89114/CAPITOL-CREDIT-ALLIANCE-SCREWED-UP-OUR-MARRIAGE-12426. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CAPITAL CREDIT ALLIANCE

#1 0

BANK ERRORS

AUTHOR: - ()

I CALLED THE BANK BECAUSE I FOUND THE LETTER I RECEIVED STATING THEY HAD WITHDRAWN 199.97 FROM MY ACCOUNT. THE BANK WOULD NOT ACKNOWLEDGE AN ERROR ON THEIR PART. BECAUSE ONE OF THEIR TELLERS (AND I GAVE THEM THE TELLER'S CODE) RECORDED THE AMOUNT AS 200.00 THEY WERE ABLE TO ELECTRONICLY WITHDRAW THE MONEY. THE BANK SO MUCH AS SAID THAT HOW WERE THEY TO KNOW WHO IS TELLING THE TRUTH. SO NOT ONLY DID MY BANK ALLOW MY MONEY TO BE WITHDRAWN THEY SO MUCH AS CALLED ME A LIAR. I WAS TOLD THAT THEY HAD TO TALK TO LOSS PREVENTION.I AM SORRY,BUT SEEING AS IT WAS A MILITARY BANK I THOUGHT I WOULD BE PROTECTED BY TAKING THE PROPER STEPS. SO I HONESTLY FEEL LIKE I WAS RIPPED OFF BY 2 BUSINESSES. THEY WILL CHECK INTO IT FOR 25.00. I PAID 28.50 FOR THE STOP PAYMENT.
SOMEBODY PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME, WHY THIS IS HAPPENING. WE ARE HARD WORKING PEOPLE. AM I THAT STUPID? I DON'T UNDERSTAND. PLEASE TAKE CARE THAT THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN TO YOU.