Complaint Review: CAPITAL DIRECT LOTTERY SWEEPSTAKES

• Updated: Wed, November 14, 2012

• Reported By: Shotgun2 — Parsons Tennessee United States of America
CAPITAL DIRECT LOTTERY SWEEPSTAKES
2134 Las Vegas South, Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

CAPITAL DIRECT LOTTERY SWEEPSTAKES Bob Martins Claims Manager sent letter telling me I had won $250,000.00 enclosed was a check in amount of $3,962.50 to cover taxes, shipping handling etc. Las Vegas, Nevada

*Consumer Suggestion: You did well.

received letter 11-13-12 with a check for $3,962.50, telling me I had won $246,037.50 & check was to cover taxes, shipping etc.

The name Bob Martins,Claims Manager, 1-778-708-1046, when I called the number I was told to deposit the check into my account, was told today by Bob Martins to withdraw $3,000.00 and send the cash express mail to Carol Dorsey,8136 S. Exchange Ave. Chicago, IL 60617.

I told Mr. Martins that I was not comfortable sending cash through mail and was told that if I did not do as he told me I would stand chance of not getting the money. This just does not sound reasonable to me, so I have done nothing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2012 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CAPITAL-DIRECT-LOTTERY-SWEEPSTAKES/Las-Vegas-Nevada-84521/CAPITAL-DIRECT-LOTTERY-SWEEPSTAKES-Bob-Martins-Claims-Manager-sent-letter-telling-me-I-had-969172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CAPITAL DIRECT LOTTERY SWEEPSTAKES

#1 Consumer Suggestion

You did well.

AUTHOR: Tim - (U.S.A.)

You did just fine.   This situation is a well-known scam, and you would have had to cover the $3,000 out of your own pocket.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC