• Submitted: Thu, February 20, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, February 20, 2003

• Reported By:Ames Iowa
18495 South Dixie Highway Suite # 228 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

CAPITAL FIRST BENEFITS rip-off Miami Florida

It started with a telemarketer by the name of Angelina who approached me over the phone and informed me that i was being invited to apply for a Masters Credit Card Worth $2500 limit. she asked me for for my bank account information which i declined.She tried to convince me three more times within the same month but i declined.

Then one day came another telemarketer by the name of Ben Smith.He invited me to receive a Master credit card with $2500 credit line.All i was to do is authorize deduction of $29.95 from my account and get my card within 7 days.So i gave him my Bank account information.

The card never came but instead,within 7 days,i had lost some unexplained amount of money which totalled to more than $200 to Capital first benefits and their associates such as PMS.

I called them to find out what was happening and i was informed that the deductions were in line with what we agreed with the telemarketer and that they had a tape which they were ready to play to me.I was informed i was to receive a package as per our agreement and if i was not satisfied,could return the package for full refund.

I later on received the package which i returned and i was promised my refund within a month.After one and half months,i tried to call to find out what went wrong for i had not received anything.To my surprise,their tollfree number was no longer working.

I send a letter using the address they had given me but it was returned to me since it could not be fowarded.As i was wondering whether to report the matter to FBI,someone sugested to me to search the Web and see if i could get any information about the CFB.That is how i landed on this page.

Ames, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2003 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CAPITAL-FIRST-BENEFITS/Miami-Florida-33157/CAPITAL-FIRST-BENEFITS-rip-off-Miami-Florida-46244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CAPITAL FIRST BENEFITS