Complaint Review: CAPITAL FIRST, HAC, CFB,

• Updated: Thu, July 25, 2002

• Reported By:HEALDSBURG CA
CAPITAL FIRST, HAC, CFB,
WWW.CAPITALFIRST.COM Nationwide U.S.A.

CAPITAL FIRST, HAC, CFB, HARTFORD AUTO CLUB OVERDREW MY ACCOUNT BY REPEATED UNAUTHORIZED DEBITS tampa florida

Capital First Bank said they would approve a credit card for me and help me rebuild my credit, but have only worsened it. The first time they debited my account, I called and said I did not want the Auto Club. I found out today, they had debited my account again for 99.00 and 59.95. When I called the customer service number, no one would speak to me. My bank charged me bank fees because their negligence caused my account to be overdrawn. I am getting calls for checks being returned and then getting charged a fee on top of that too. Capital First has made my credit even worse and they won't answer any questions. They need to be stopped. NOW!!!!

andrea
healdsburg, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2002 11:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CAPITAL-FIRST-HAC-CFB/nationwide/CAPITAL-FIRST-HAC-CFB-HARTFORD-AUTO-CLUB-OVERDREW-MY-ACCOUNT-BY-REPEATED-UNAUTHORIZED-D-25335. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CAPITAL FIRST, HAC, CFB,