• Submitted: Sun, July 11, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, July 11, 2010

• Reported By: GINO — napa California United States of America
pobox 260848 plano, Texas United States of America

CAPITAL ONE AUTO FINANCE they are chargeing my 29000 for a 18000 loan. plano, Texas

i got a 2006 chevy impala in nov. of 2006  with 16000 miles on it the car was 18000 when i started to buy it but my first wife put a repo on my credit so capital one hit me with a high intrest rate 14% if we are counting numbers . so after they hit me with there high intrest i brought up the cars price to 26000 . yhay wasnt bad cause at the time i was makeing 21 an hour, in 06  fell behind in dec. of 07  got caught up and then i lost my job . in march of 08  and agian in may of 08  and i made my payment every month after that for the next 24 months they repoed my car on jan. of 2010 that set me back 1600.00 plus i didnt have my car for a month . so my credit is messed up and i fell behind agian and no between the late charges and all there fees me 18000 dollar car is costing me 29000 . and im looking at a 1433.98 dollar bill 389.59 is what i owe for last month and this months bill is 389.59 pluss 537.44 that is the late fees that was suppose to go to the end of the loan when i paid them 2500.00 in feb. of this year and 125.00 that is just labeled other fees . wow what is this all about and why are these big companys takeing what little i get .its all bad . i cant even get it refinance cause they keep ading these fees  that is doing nothing for my credit .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2010 08:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CAPITAL-ONE-AUTO-FINANCE/plano-Texas-75026-0848/CAPITAL-ONE-AUTO-FINANCE-they-are-chargeing-my-29000-for-a-18000-loan-plano-Texas-622366. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CAPITAL ONE AUTO FINANCE