• Submitted: Wed, February 06, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, February 06, 2002

• Reported By:san mateo ca
9590 NW 25TH ST MIAMI, Florida U.S.A.

I read about Capitol Choice Consumer Credit here - AND I THANK ALL OF YOU!!

I am so glad to have found this site!!!! I too received a "you are already approved" form from these jerks and thought it was great but I have a cancelled checking acct and therefor didn't mail it back.....well, last night after searching the house for the remittance I finally gave up and figured I'd lost out! haha
Today I searched for them and found this awesome site - thank God I did!!! And thank God that I didn't have a checking account because I would of mailed them my check too and gotten ripped off!

But I found all of your comments here and now I am thrilled that I lost their reply part off the form! I just wanted to thank everyone here who posted because it's saved me money and worry etc! And if you are a new member here (like me) I want to say that this site is GREAT and I will make it a priority to visit here at least once a week!

Thanks to everyone! And keep fighting back - these credit card scammers deserve to be castrated and stuck on an island somewhere!! I could come up with a lot better punishment but since kids can access this site too I decided to refrain!
Thanks again my fellow members and A BIG THANKS TO THE RIP OFF REPORT!!!!

SAn Mateo, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CAPITOL-CHOICE-CONSUMER-CREDIT/MIAMI-Florida-33172/I-read-about-Capitol-Choice-Consumer-Credit-here-AND-I-THANK-ALL-OF-YOU-13473. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CAPITOL CHOICE CONSUMER CREDIT