Complaint Review: CAPITOL CHOICE CONSUMER CREDIT

• Updated: Wed, January 16, 2002

• Reported By:buffalo ny
CAPITOL CHOICE CONSUMER CREDIT
Nationwide U.S.A.

Ripped off by Capital Choice Consumer Credit cancled my check and they took my money anyways!

I GOT MY NOTICE IN THE MAIL WITH A $5000 GUARANTEED CREDIT LIMIT.

I FIGURED I WOULD USE THIS MONEY TO CONSOLODATE MY CURRENT CREDIT CARDS, SO I WOULD ONLY HAVE TO SEND OUT 1 PAYMENT EVERY MONTH. AFTER, AND NEVER AGAIN AFTER I SENT OUT THE $43 I WENT ON THE INTERNET AND REARCHED THIS COMPANY.

WHAT A NIGHTMARE MY HEART SANK BECAUSE THE FIRST THING I SAW WAS "THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD" SO I CANCLED THE CHECK I SENT THEM AND THOUGHT IT WAS OVER.

I LIVE WEEK TO WEEK MOST OF THE TIME SO THERE IS HARDLY EVER ANY EXTRA MONEY IN MY BANK ACCOUNT.

WELL I WAS BALANCING MY CHECK BOOK AND SEEN THAT AN ELECTRONIC PAYMENT WAS MADE TO CCCC.

I CALLED MY BANK AND THEY ARE GOING TO PUT MY MONEY BACK BUT I HAVE TO FAX THEM A LETTER SAYING IT WAS AN UNAUTHORIZED PAYMENT.

I WANT TO THANK THIS WEB SITE FOR BEING HERE FOR CONSUMERS LIKE MYSELF.

SOMETHING SHOULD DEFINETELY BE DONE ABOUT THIS SCAM OF A COMPANY BEFORE THEY GET SOMEONE ELSE.

DAREN
BUFFALO NEW YORK

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CAPITOL-CHOICE-CONSUMER-CREDIT/nationwide/Ripped-off-by-Capital-Choice-Consumer-Credit-cancled-my-check-and-they-took-my-money-anywa-11664. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CAPITOL CHOICE CONSUMER CREDIT