Complaint Review: CAPITOL CREDIT ALLIANCE

• Submitted: Mon, March 10, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, March 10, 2003

• Reported By:EWA BEACH Hawaii
CAPITOL CREDIT ALLIANCE
P.O. BOX 46101, LAS VEGAS NV, 89114 LAS VEGAS, Nevada U.S.A.

Capital Credit Alliance aka CCA aka CDS ripped off money out of my checking account - dirty SOB's Las Vegas Nevada

This Company called CCA or CDS whatever the name is...please beware of these folks, based outta Las Vegas, NV, they are a complete "RIPOFF", they can obtain your bank account info, your SSN, Name, Address, whatever they want.

If you ever receive a phone call please hang up. Just to give everyone a quick run down of my story. This company has been taking money out of my account for three long years and this is the first time that me and my bank have noticed it. It was not showing up on my bank statements at all as a Member Authorized Electronic Debit Transaction (ACH) until this month.

Luckily my bank was able to reverse the transaction from the past 60 days. It takes roughly 45-60 minutes to actually speak to a representative, and when you finally talk to one they are real rude and try to convince you that you called them and requested their services. I have read other reports on this same company.

All I want to do is put a stop to these clowns that are ripping folks off and get my "MONEY" back. Please take these email seriously, I do not want to see anyone else go through this drama.

John
Ewa Beach, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2003 08:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CAPITOL-CREDIT-ALLIANCE/LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-89114/Capital-Credit-Alliance-aka-CCA-aka-CDS-ripped-off-money-out-of-my-checking-account-dirt-48703. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CAPITOL CREDIT ALLIANCE