Complaint Review: CARD PROCESSING CENTER - FCNB - EDDIE BAUER

• Submitted: Thu, March 11, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, March 16, 2004

• Reported By:YAKIMA Washington
CARD PROCESSING CENTER - FCNB - EDDIE BAUER
P.O. BOX 9204 OLD BETHPAGE, New York U.S.A.

CARD PROCESSING CENTER - FCNB - EDDIE BAUER ripoff OLD BETHPAGE New York

*Consumer Comment: I am a constumer who has been and still is being ripped off as well as distroyed.

I am also a victim of FCNB, Eddie Bauer, Card Processing Center. As of right now they say I have not made my Febuary payment and have also been charged late fees on both of these accounts and have not received my March statement, which is due by the 23. I have also tried to deal with them on this by phone but never can talk to any one.

Jan
YAKIMA, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2004 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CARD-PROCESSING-CENTER-FCNB-EDDIE-BAUER/OLD-BETHPAGE-New-York-11802/CARD-PROCESSING-CENTER-FCNB-EDDIE-BAUER-ripoff-OLD-BETHPAGE-New-York-1029771. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CARD PROCESSING CENTER - FCNB - EDDIE BAUER

AUTHOR: Dawn - (U.S.A.)

I paid off my speigel account over a year ago and they filed bankrupcy around 5/8/03. At least they sent a letter to me saying that. Since then the credit card processing center has been harrassingme about money that they say thatI owe and I don't. I have sent several letters to them proving that I don't. One of the letters I provided my new address and phone number to them to contact me when they got that proof and that my last name had changed and sent them my certificate of marraige. Conviently enough they say that they got my new phone number and address but none of the rest......What a load of crap it was all in the same letter. What is going on with these idiots that are dispoying my credit and stealing from my chilren. They harrass me 7-10 times a day and I try to call them many times to fix the problem and spent more money on long distance. What do I do???????? Sincerly, Dawn