• Submitted: Mon, January 19, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, January 19, 2009

• Reported By:CROSSVILLE Tennessee
cardservice.com/ SIMI VALLEY, California U.S.A.

I have a complaint to file against Card Service International. On July 9th 2004 I sent a letter to Dan Forbes requesting that my account be closed, he faxed it back to me asking me to sign it, the fax was returned to me. Printed on the bottom of the fax "08/09/2004 10:57 9789740731 cardservice intl page 01/01. I sign and faxed it back .

Went to a new card company for a short time and then open an account with card service international again, because I was not to happy with the new company I went with. Then it was 10/13 2008 I recieved a letter from first data telling me how to avoid independent sales from charging my account for failure to validate compliance. So I called them to find out what this was about. What I found out is they had 2 accounts open for me one that had not been accessed since 2004, but they had continued to charge my account $25.00 a month for 4 years!!! That I need to find the letter and fax it to 402-916-6933 and ask for a refund,which I did,

3 months later I receive a letter from Michael Simmons Business Solution Group informing me that the fax number I had sent it to was one of there independent sales agents and they are separate from them, however that was the number they had given me to cancel my account with them. So now they have taken my money for a total amount of $1275.00 and are telling me they will only write me a check for the last three months on my first account totally $75.00.

I feel they have been robbing me blind for if I would not have went back to them I would have realized that they were still charging my account for an old number. I thought the $25.00 was for a new account. I still have a new account worth them and feel like they owe me this money. They are thieving from me with there made up technicalities. Shame on this Company and there slick way of ripping people off. I HOPE WE CAN MAKE THEM MAKE IT RIGHT!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2009 02:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CARD-SERVICES-INTERNATIONAL/SIMI-VALLEY-California-93062/CARD-SERVICES-INTERNATIONAL-STAELING-ME-BLIND-FROM-MY-BANKING-ACCOUNT-SIMI-VALLEY-Californ-413844. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CARD SERVICES INTERNATIONAL