Complaint Review: CARE CREDIT - GE MONEY BANK

• Submitted: Tue, June 22, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, June 22, 2010

• Reported By: Patricia — North Miami Beach Florida U.S.A.
CARE CREDIT - GE MONEY BANK

CARE CREDIT - GE MONEY BANK GE Money Bank BEWARE !Refused to give a 4 DAY hardship extension, Outrageous interest rates, Don't Do it! Internet

I went to the website to find out how much credit I had left and saw an almost 900 dollars finance charge! I called the company and they said that my interest free year had run out 3 days before. I explained I had just returned home from taking my son to the Air Force Academy and was just sitting do to do my bills. All they would say was "You were warned!" over and over again. No, I wasn't warned. I received nothing from them. I knew I had to pay them in June 2010. They purposely moved the date up so they could get their money. I know the date I used the card one year ago-June 26, 2009 so why is it now June 17? I have no idea what to do with these people so all I can do is warn everyone else. Do not get involved with this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2010 07:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CARE-CREDIT-GE-MONEY-BANK/internet/CARE-CREDIT-GE-MONEY-BANK-GE-Money-Bank-BEWARE-Refused-to-give-a-4-DAY-hardship-extensi-616014. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CARE CREDIT - GE MONEY BANK