Complaint Review: CARE CREDIT

• Submitted: Tue, March 25, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, March 25, 2003

• Reported By:MT. CLEMENS Michigan
CARE CREDIT
PO BOX 9001557 LOUISVILLE, Kentucky U.S.A.

CARE CREDIT/GE CAPITAL ripoff - I have been paying for years - even double payments. I still owe more today then the original balance. Louisville Kentucky

I have been paying for years on the same account. I have made a lot of double payments per month. However, my balance continues to go higher.

My original amount charged for my daughters dental work was 800.00, I have never charged anymore on this account. I cut up the card after it was first used and I reach the limit.

Today, I owe over 1,300.00, for a 800.00 debt. That I have paid on monthly for over 5 years, and even made a lot of double payments.

I am harrassed constantly by this company, due to the over balance. I send in the payments, they claim they don't receive them on time and charge me for it, however, the checks manage to clear before the due date, yet I still get charged monthly for late payment fees and an over the limit fees.

Gladys
MT. CLEMENS, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2003 10:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CARE-CREDIT/LOUISVILLE-Kentucky-40290-1557/CARE-CREDITGE-CAPITAL-ripoff-I-have-been-paying-for-years-even-double-payments-I-st-50558. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CARE CREDIT