Complaint Review: CARE CREDIT

• Submitted: Sun, June 10, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, June 11, 2012

• Reported By: dser12 — Los Angeles California United States of America
CARE CREDIT

CARE CREDIT G.E CAPITAL, GENERAL ELECTRONIC COMPANY Online payments not going through. Weeks with no Notifications. Internet, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: We'd like to help

Made Payments early on due date.  Yet a late payment fee was already imposed on the last day it was due.
Second my payments go through, I receive an email saying my payment receive.  I check again and my payments never went throughout.  I tried with other checking account, yet when i do it through there online payment system. THey super lag it  to check it. Last time i did it with my own bank, the payment was receive immediately.  I believe they hold on the payment, when they do check on it.  they find ways to not process it.  It been two months and the 3 payment I made each time never went throughout. I call and they don't help. In the end I talk people with accents, which don't understand me or nor do I.
I need help. they are blaming me. when I am making and input the correct informations.
Help help help. I don't know what to do?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2012 06:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CARE-CREDIT/internet/CARE-CREDIT-GE-CAPITAL-GENERAL-ELECTRONIC-COMPANY-Online-payments-not-going-through-We-895592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CARE CREDIT

We'd like to help

AUTHOR: GECapital - (United States of America)

** To expedite your case, please ensure to provide Reference code DM 061112_ror_pymts **

I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with your account. We'd like to help. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com and provide your name and phone number so we can call you directly to assist.

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,