entry

• Updated: Thu, October 01, 2009

• Reported By: Kyli — Hansville Washington USA
CAREER NETWORK
Seattle, Washington United States of America

CAREER NETWORK Fake Company is responding to my posted resumes. Watch out for Career Network!! Seattle, Washington

I received an E-mail on Tuesday September 29, 2009 saying they had tried to contact me about a receptionist position at a Medical Spa Clinic but unfortunately had not heard from me. They attached a link to the bottom of the e-mail which directed me to a HotJobs.com site to attach a resume and enter my personal information. They required e-mails of all of my former employers. Since none of my former employers have e-mail addresses that they want handed out I made them up. Only later did I realize this was a scam and I forgot about it.

Today I woke up with a text messege on my phone from a number "32075" saying: (CAREERNETWORK): Hi (My first and last name), call me about the Health Care Job you have applied for 1-877-667-6868. (txt STOP to cancel). I looked up Career Network because I didn't remember applying for anything with that name attached to it and I found all this fraud stuff. I texted STOP back to that number and got a reply: (PM) Celltrust: This message confirms that you have discontinued this Service. Questions contact 1-888-515-5201 or support@celltrust.com.

Celltrust checked out when I looked it up online as a legit company.... maybe all of this is nothing, but it seemed fishy to me and it wasted a lot of my time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2009 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CAREER-NETWORK/Seattle-Washington-/CAREER-NETWORK-Fake-Company-is-responding-to-my-posted-resumes-Watch-out-for-Career-Netw-502633. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CAREER NETWORK